Tourist Offices are well worth making a visit to at the beginning of your trip to Prague for a few reasons. Free maps and leaflets advising what to do and see in Prague might be helpful. And you will be able to get all the information you need and also advice on the best tourist attractions that you should take time out to see.
You can also pick up maps for the Metro, trams and buses to make planning your journeys much easier. If you need help booking hotel accommodation they can check the hotels to see what’s available for you. Any tours you wish to go on or a night at the theatre or opera – they will have full details of what is on and where. They are open seven days a week so you can visit them on any day you choose. They close slightly earlier in off-peak seasons but we have their opening hours listed below.
Tourist information centres
* The Old Town Hall – Old Town Square (Staroměstské náměstí); Open: MON – SUN 9am-7pm
* The Main Railway Station lobby (Hlavní nádraží, Wilsonova 8); Open: MON – FRI 9am – 6pm, SAT, SUN – closed
* Lesser Town Bridge Tower (Malostranská mostecká věž); Open: APRIL – OCTOBER (summer season only), MOM – SUN 10am – 6pm
* Rytířská street 31, Old Town; Open: MON – FRI 9am – 6pm, SAT, SUN – closed
* Prague Airport (Letiětě Praha), Terminal 2 (transit area); Open: MON – SUN 8am – 8pm
General information in Czech, English and German languages – phone +420 221 714 444 (Mon – Fri 9 am. – 5 pm).
CzechTourism information centres
* Staroměstské náměstí 5 (Old Town Square)
* Vinohradská 46, Prague 2
| Free Walking Tour | Dinner on the River Cruise | Cheap Airport Shuttle |